bcprpg2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
bcprpg2

back in blue

Using the Calendar

Tuxman
    Tuxman
    Ωmega
    Ωmega

Using the Calendar Empty Using the Calendar

Post  Tuxman Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Welcome to the calendar board. In this board, users have the power to post special messages including announcements, stickies, and, most importantly calendar events.

Calendar events are simple. Post the name of the event in the topic title, and any relevant information in the post body, in which you are reading this message.

To turn the post into a calendar event, simply specify the date, which is below the options, and specify hours. The "During" field is how long the event is. So, an event at 7/6/12 starting at 6:30 and during 3 hours, would be listed on the calendar as an event from 6:30 to 9:30. It's not really intuitive but you can easily figure it out.

I expect no users will use the sticky and announcement topic types, as this board is only for calendar posts. Abuse of these post types will result in post deletion. Especially global announcements.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing calendar events show up here. As usual, global rules apply.

Additionally, calendar events can be added now at the calendar page. Any event you add will automatically show up as a post here, as if it were posted as I described above. Feel free to use whatever system suits you. If we are successful, we will cut down on confusing clutter and all get to keep track of important dates.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:40 am